Becoming an excellent university in education, industrial engineering and culture
To realize the vision above, 5 missions are defined, specifically:
- Conducting education, research, and community service as well as cooperation with various agencies in and outside the country.
- Develop Unimed into a superior teaching and research institution.
- Develop creative industrial and technological engineering.
- Developing a scientific and ethnic culture, entrepreneurshipp.
- Develop an organizational climate and a healthy academic atmosphere.
To execute the mission, then set the goal Unimed, specifically:
- Create graduates who are superior, professional, character, have intellectual intelligence, entrepreneurship skills and nationalism.
- Produce, develop, and disseminate science, technology, and / or art to realize the tridharma of higher education.
- Produce various agreements and cooperation activities at local, national, regional and international levels to support the acceleration of regional and national development.
- Produce scientific work to develop Unimed as the center of learning and research innovation.
- Produce innovative and creative product works that can add value to business world and industrial world (DUDI).
- Create graduates who are culturally based on ethnic culture and have ethnic culture and have an entrepreneurial culture and develop a scientifically cultured organization.
- Develop Unimed as a healthy organization and conducive academic atmosphere.